Red Bull Creator Dies

Red Bull was the one that started the landslide of SHIT drink. Give me a soda and i'll be happy. :thumb:

yea they did pretty much..... it started with those ginsing shit first then the redbulls.

i always say red bull is the best company with the worst product

James

Staff member
Well, it depends if I drink a flavor it would be beer, if I drink in public it will be soda/water, if I drink for replenishment it will be water, sport drink aka Gatorade, or beer in that order. :smirk: :thumb:
What is this beer you speak of? :smirk:

Little background on RB from a guy who has worked closely with the company for years. Kinda interesting.

"The Red Bull that Chaleo invented was a "medicine" type syrup in a small bottle, with the combo of b-complex/taurine/caffeine/etc. It is super strong in flavor and not appealing at all in flavor. They still make it and market it in many areas of Asia.

Then, The Austrian that made Red Bull famous came along, liked the benefits gained from the syrup, and made a partnership with Chaleo to sell a completely different formula of the same ingredients in the rest of the world, but not Asia. He created the carbonated version we all know from the silver and blue cans.

Not long after, Asia also introduced a new formula of Red Bull that was different from Deitrich's Austrian recipe. It comes in a short/fat gold can and tastes much better than the syrup, but still quite a bit different in taste from what most westerners would like...also, it has no carbonation, so is a bit syrup'ish in taste.

All three different versions of Red Bull use the same logo and name and have the same core ingredients...they just taste very different from one another. The Red Bull we know has been around since 1987, launched in Austria. It took a decade for it to reach a popularity in Europe large enough to branch out to the US. It's now been here for 15 years...wow has time flown...I remember when the corporate office was basically a storage shed a couple miles up the coast from Santa Monica."

Not long after, Asia also introduced a new formula of Red Bull that was different from Deitrich's Austrian recipe. It comes in a short/fat gold can and tastes much better than the syrup, but still quite a bit different in taste from what most westerners would like...also, it has no carbonation, so is a bit syrup'ish in taste.
P2200029.JPGP2200027.JPG

:thumb: