Pro RC and Suzuki to H&H Racing

I heard through the grapevine that Hanny and Partridge are going to be looking for a new ride. Ricky Carmichael is set to take over team manager duties for the H&H racing Team. With that he is also bringing suzuki on board. I wonder who they are going to go after as a rider? Also Carmichael might bring monster on board as well being as they sponsor him personally.

Thats what it sounds like to me. I think Monster pulled his money out and gave it to the Busch Brothers. I think it is going to be interesting. RC isn't going to be at the races just to make the night show he is going to want podiums so I wonder who they are going to try and sign to make that happen

Heard that H&H signed Tickle but also saw a photo today of Josh Hansen riding a suzuki at Pala? I wonder if H&H is helping hansen out but not under their tent? I highly doubt RC would put up with Hansen's shit.

Heard that H&H signed Tickle but also saw a photo today of Josh Hansen riding a suzuki at Pala? I wonder if H&H is helping hansen out but not under their tent? I highly doubt RC would put up with Hansen's shit.

Hansen has what it takes to win and he is very gritty. He'll tough anything out... but in that aspect there is alot Ricky will want him to do......RC helped groom Dungey and I think even RV

Hansen has what it takes to win and he is very gritty. He'll tough anything out... but in that aspect there is alot Ricky will want him to do......RC helped groom Dungey and I think even RV

Hansen has what it takes as long as it means he doesn't have to work hard. He is a huge waste of talent because he has no work ethic. Which is why he doesn't have a ride.