Other Raptor 660

ok first, i know this isn't a dirt bike! However I have posted this on 5 different atv forums and nobody has any idea what's wrong and every time I post a problem on here you guys always have a solution. I just bought a 2003 Yamaha raptor 660r. So far I put a brand new starter, solenoid, and petcock since the old one was leaking. Cranked it up and it runs now! Sounds great idling and didn't smoke when idling the first time but the second time I cranked it, it smokes a ton while idling. Also when you press the throttle it pops and smokes a ton. I've already dumped the gas out the tank and put fresh 93 octane in and I've cleaned the carb and each jet individually. If anyone has any idea what it could be I would appreciate it!
https://youtu.be/vqmUYcXQMvI

Check top end. Shim correct and try again, the. It's valve guides and seals time. Did you get a manual? Have you got the proper tools? Or are you just going to act like a tool again and not listen to sound advice? :thinking:

Okay, I watched it. Three colors of smoke comes from a engine, white, blue, and black. Buy a manual to tell yourself the rest.:smirk:

Holy shit snacks!!!!

Stop!!!! Don't ever run that bike again.
Go get a manual, split the cases and complete rebuild with a head job. Crank, valves, piston the whole kit and kaboodle on that one.
Complete and total rebuild.
For those who don't know that little Clack you here on the throttle blitz only happens right before a rod shoots through a case or valve drops.

Yep, looks like you got the hell P you needed. Change the name to Clapper, not Raptor. Put a couple green bananas in the case mushed up with the oil and SALE, SALE, SALE, that thing.