Pro R.I.P. Marco Simoncelli

Just watched the video a couple of times and that was ugly. It looks like he was not even on his bike when they hit, like he was hanging way of the right side of it. If the other riders were not there he would have just gone into the grass and crashed. The timing of some accidents is just a fluke of bad stuff.

Just watched the video a couple of times and that was ugly. It looks like he was not even on his bike when they hit, like he was hanging way of the right side of it. If the other riders were not there he would have just gone into the grass and crashed. The timing of some accidents is just a fluke of bad stuff.

^^^^This - if Marco would have let the bike go, he would not have come down into the racing line. Ofcourse, this stuff happens in milliseconds. Very tragic.

godspeed Marco... I hate to see him taken by all of our other moto- angels. He had the coolest personality, definitely a Moto GP. legend and Icon. This year's been hard... we've lost way to many riders. I'm praying that there won't be any moto- angels again any time soon. love you Marco you're the best.