Put the bike away but took the sandrail out :)

I put the bike away a couple days ago, and busted out the sandrail that I built during highschool(ish)
:banana: definetly going to have to start driving this thing more
S6301373.jpg

S6301375.jpg

S6301377.jpg

S6301378.jpg

this makes no sense. sand rails are cool and all but dirtbikes are 10000000X cooler... id never put my bike up for a sandrail.... now for night time buggys/sandrails are the business

ps... the first two pics make it look like a RC car with a funny camera angle :lol:

i wanna get a sandrail so bad... been looking at getting one of the 2 seaters with the busa or gixxer motors but i hardly make it to the dunes anymore.

this makes no sense. sand rails are cool and all but dirtbikes are 10000000X cooler... id never put my bike up for a sandrail.... now for night time buggys/sandrails are the business

ps... the first two pics make it look like a RC car with a funny camera angle :lol:

maybe you don't, and thats fine, but I do, I love both of them, just getting a change of scenery for a while :) running at night does sound fun. :thumb: as far as being a rc car, thats what it drives like :)

Yes and no .. you can't beat a bike however I had a buggy just like his a few years ago...it WAS a kick in the ass to drive...:thumb:

maybe you don't, and thats fine, but I do, I love both of them, just getting a change of scenery for a while :) running at night does sound fun. :thumb: as far as being a rc car, thats what it drives like :)
TraV's right about the first 2 pics...after looking at it again I see what he means... I never drove it wiht scat tracs or paddles so I don't know how good it would have done in the sand but it still did pretty good with what I had on it.

Yes and no .. you can't beat a bike however I had a buggy just like his a few years ago...it WAS a kick in the ass to drive...:thumb:

TraV's right about the first 2 pics...after looking at it again I see what he means... I never drove it wiht scat tracs or paddles so I don't know how good it would have done in the sand but it still did pretty good with what I had on it.
they are amazing in the sand, mainly because they don't weigh hardly anything, you'll find yourself flying up hills that anything short of a bike or quad will struggle with

im not saying sand rails suck... they are fun as hell and i would for sure love to own one, i guess my point is that im such a dirt bike addict(literal sense not web site) that i would never consider "putting" my bike up at this point in my life.

as for the pic looking like a RC car... i think its kind of a optical illusion because of the gas tank in the sand, it looks like it would be really big so it makes your mind think the buggy is actually really small

they are amazing in the sand, mainly because they don't weigh hardly anything, you'll find yourself flying up hills that anything short of a bike or quad will struggle with

When we went up to Coo's Bay Oregon we found a dune with a lip and a flat landing...talk about a little pucker factor...getting air in an old steel framed buggy ... :banana: :shocked: :shocked:

im not saying sand rails suck... they are fun as hell and i would for sure love to own one, i guess my point is that im such a dirt bike addict(literal sense not web site) that i would never consider "putting" my bike up at this point in my life.

as for the pic looking like a RC car... i think its kind of a optical illusion because of the gas tank in the sand, it looks like it would be really big so it makes your mind think the buggy is actually really small
I know you weren't. I'm a bike addict too, its just that I have tons of other activities that I enjoy as well, for every hour I put on the rail I put probably 60 on the bike. :)

OK, I'll say it. "Sandrails Suck" :smirk:

Bike (track)
fun= ------------
sandrail

And for the woodsier types the trail formula :prof:

Bike (trail+hillclimb+river crossing)
fun= ------------
sandrail