Problem please help

so I have a 1987 Cr80r and when I let out the clutch to start drivin in first gear it Dosent start moving then it just stalls out like I slowly let out then it just like opens al the way up and stall so oht

I just rebuilt the top end, then my bottom end blew but the carb is clean and the plug is basically brand new

No one cares that your plug is brand new or came on the Mayflower!! WHAT does it look like after you try running and riding it?? Remember we aren't there and hearing your description is almost painful to read. I am going out on a really short limb here and asking if you have a manual?

No one cares that your plug is brand new or came on the Mayflower!! WHAT does it look like after you try running and riding it?? Remember we aren't there and hearing your description is almost painful to read. I am going out on a really short limb here and asking if you have a manual?

A bit cranky today are we???

When you say "I just rebuilt" do you mean YOU did it or had it done. Big difference there.

Andy cranky? I thought he was being tactful. Judging by the inept initial description of the issue, I can only imagine any comprehensive advice would be received by someone lacking the cognitive ability to utilize any of it. But nice try.

Last edited:
When you say "I just rebuilt" do you mean YOU did it or had it done. Big difference there.

Andy cranky? I thought he was being tactful. Judging by the inept initial description of the issue, I can only imagine any comprehensive advice would be received by someone lacking the cognitive ability to utilize any of it. But nice try.

A bit cranky today are we .......John???
:smirk:

Hey Jon,
Some times it's easer to be snappy at the interweb people than who I'm really pissed at

:salute::weird::crash::coffee::hifive:
2011 sport lsr mid travel 28 Itp baja cross all the way around with some elkas
Lol wasn't meant for you Jon, was meant for John NTX :poke::P:wink::cripple::snore::blah::bump::banghead::foul::wave::bonk::pout::cheers::rifle::salute::sierra::crash::hifive::camera::noidea::noidea::noidea:..... Ahhhhh :cheers: Asahi dry!
Sorry just random stabs at smilies :moon:

whi me? pissed naw but sometimes I do get a bit impatient. It's hard enough to figure out mechanical problems when people are clear and concise with descriptions, let alone when they well ..case at hand. ^^ I do
get a kick out of trying to help someone figure their bike out, but other times it just easier to be a smartass :D

does anyone pay any attention when you nicely kiss up to them to ask them to more fully explain in english the way it used to be taught? not that i was any different, and that is what i am basing this on. people used to learn things like "how to ask" by about age seven where I was. Even then you got ignored the first 2-5 times you asked.