Pro circuit slip on or Dr.D full system

Hello guys. My dad recently bought me a 2009 ttr230. I really like it and im thinking to put a pipe on it cuz my brother has a fmf and I want a different pipe too.

I did some research and am thinking about pro circuit slip on or Dr.D full system.

any suggestion? Im a girl so I dont really know much about all that.

Can you guys tell me which one is better?

thx :D

If thats the bike you are putting it on, save your money. Not going to get much benefit from a little trail bike. Not much for that bike to perform. I would do suspension and other mods for the money.

I could say hacksaw. Some people like the sound better if it is longer so if you do that, start long and keep cutting until it hits a point where you cant tell if you like it better or not soundwise and stop there. then start rejetting.

I guess if I was going to buy one I would just buy the cheapest one, since all you are looking for is a sound change.

I dont really care how fast it goes or the suspension. I just like riding it and listen to the loud sound.

The problem then becomes "the cops are always at my house." Fmf makes a nice little spark arrestor pipe that will change the sound nicely without freakin out the neighbors. As dirtbike riders we know that loud pipes lose riding rights so we discourage loud pipes whenever possible.

Want a loud bike? Get a Harley with strait pipes, ride it on the street, rap it every time you see the fuzz. No need to give dirt bikes a bad name when even a loud Harley will be blamed on "bikes" in general.