Prez In The Dez

Some of the So Cal gang got together over the holiday weekend for food, drink, bonfires, and riding at Cal City. Fantastic weather, by far the warmest February trip I have ever done, with daytime temps hovering around the 80 degree mark. A few periods of gusty winds, luckily dying after sundown, resulting in very nice nights.
We did quite a few rides, including a fun exploration for a clay mine - which we found.
Some pics -

Just farting around the local hills

What are they looking at?

They are looking at this - those fresh dings in xquadtard's exhaust tip are from another bikes chain. Hmmm......

Molly, one of the camp dogs

Did my first fun ride in Rogers Razor, damn, these things are fun

Sunday morning had some gusty winds, resulting in some carnage, luckily, no bikes were hurt

We decided to do a fun ride to Kramer for burgers

Leaving Astroburger, we stopped in at the place with all the old signs out front, only to find the coolest museum ever, cars, bombs, guns, jukeboxes, signs, etc. And almost everything is for sale, at the right price. Crappy photos due to operator error, but you get the idea

Ended up being a 70 mile fun ride, we decided it was Miller time. Weather geek cooked (again) a great tri tip taco dinner, followed by a big bonfire, lots (I mean lots) of booze, laughter, friendly ribbing, and more booze.
Great time, great rides, and especially, great people.
Thanks to all.

You guys do a cool ride (with a cool car musuem) when I leave WTF:naughty: , looked like it was more fun than finding the FRQ Lost Mine:snore:. Had a great time @Weathergeek thanks for putting up with us and feeding us. @Weathergeek next time you ride in front of that so he can run into your ass!:crash:

Last edited: