All Prez day weekend

I know its a long ways off, but its time for me to put in for time off 90 days out. Anyone already planning a trip to the dez then? Im planning on going, but wondering if others are going and if I should be planning something for this time period. Wilson's trip is defunct and Ive done that for years.......So, anyone?? Bueller??

hey double A. i have Fri thru Mon as days off. Emily is due with child mid Feb , but the baby may be forced out mid Jan. So, if its in Jan I will be there. If its Feb, maybe not. FYI Dodi's wrist did not need surgery and cast comes off Jan 9.

Goos Sam's members. Wife and I just rode central camp road. Ran into some snow around central camp. We are planning on going back up there in 2 weeks MLK 3-day weekend.

I heard about it, guess its on My Face or something. Was there last nite to get gaskets and saw flyer. Goat Breker from way back supposed to be there, not sure whats up with that. Ive already made plans for Prz day, going down Friday. Oh, well.

https://www.facebook.com/2018-Enduro-Riders-Reunion-1316502368397600/
I heard about it, guess its on My Face or something. Was there last nite to get gaskets and saw flyer. Goat Breker from way back supposed to be there, not sure whats up with that. Ive already made plans for Prz day, going down Friday. Oh, well.

Mike do you know Larry Langley? There is an Enduro Riders Reunion coming up in Randsburg. He is looking for guys that used to ride enduros back in the day.

yes, he lives on the road thru North fork to the parking area for 007. Been to his house a couple of times. Never rode the endures that he put on til I did a couple of years on the Bass Lake 250.

yes, he lives on the road thru North fork to the parking area for 007. Been to his house a couple of times. Never rode the endures that he put on til I did a couple of years on the Bass Lake 250.
thats right, i rode the 250 with you and nate aka "swimmer" that year, you were camped out in his driveway in your wells cargo trailer.