Pro Post the DBA points standings James!

Buck is like a junkie needing his DBA points fix. If he was dead last I wonder if he would be this pesky. :thinking:
You're right Rack, I woudn't! But it's fun when you get lucky, no? :banana: If your horse was dead last, would you cheer it on like you would if it were nose to nose to nose to nose with others coming down the back straight? :thinking: I really enjoy the MX! :thumb: My horse is out front! Pardon my enthusiasm! :smirk:

You're right Rack, I woudn't! But it's fun when you get lucky, no? :banana: If your horse was dead last, would you cheer it on like you would if it were nose to nose to nose to nose with others coming down the back straight? :thinking: I really enjoy the MX! :thumb: My horse is out front! Pardon my enthusiasm! :smirk:

not for long.
Bucks XR is almost out of gas, Mihylo just got finished almost dying, but off road 4 me has had plenty of time to recover from near death and hospitalization :ride:

not for long.
Bucks XR is almost out of gas, Mihylo just got finished almost dying, but off road 4 me has had plenty of time to recover from near death and hospitalization :ride:

:lol: Bring it on! :lol:

5 more to go! I DRV the races when I can't catch them live, and go on-line to get them live when I can! I love the outdoor MX as opposed to the indoor SX. :thumb:

My XR never runs out of gas! :P