POA (Previous Owner Awareness)

This is a thread dedicated to all the ridiculous people you have bought your bike from or the ridiculous things they've done to your bike.

I'll start off with my Bike. I got a good deal on it, looked decent but this was my first "real" bike so i didn't know that much about them. I rode it for about a month before i did anything but change the oil on it (I was new to bikes) to find that he did not have an air filter on it :picard:. So a new top end took care of that

The newest adventure is my swing-arm. I guess some people don't believe in chain sliders or adjusting chains, because i have no idea how else this would happen.
IMGA0662.JPGIMGA0663.JPG

His fix? Stack a bunch of washers inbetween the seal and silicone the chain guard. IMGA0664.JPG

Attachments

• IMGA0665.JPG
    IMGA0665.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 46
nice thred, the bike i bougt had a half inch of hard air filter oil sludge mixed with dirt in the bottom of the air box. it took like 2 hours to scrape the crap out.

On both my kawis I brought the bike home checked the filter and it was in pieces in the bottom of the box :picard:
when I go to buy bikes I always ask if I can fully inspect the bike I take off the seat to check airfilter and subframe because I once bought a bike that had a cracked subframe

The whole airfilter thing must be a new concept to onedream, because I recall her telling me that the one in her kx502f was eaten by a rat and replaced with a rats nest, consisting mostly of filter foam. Im pretty sure she rode it like that too...