Piston Ring HELP?

First picture, those 2 rings are seeming too big, so when installed, cylinder head will not go over it. The kit I purchased was supposed to be "install ready" so whats the deal?
Second picture, of the 2 middle oil rail rings, do they BOTH go in the middle slot of the piston together?
Check 3rd picture, I put both oil rail rings in middle slot together, is that correct?

Attachments

• 20210825_185742.jpg
    20210825_185742.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210825_185803.jpg
    20210825_185803.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210825_191328.jpg
    20210825_191328.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 2
You need measure ring end gap to verify they are the correct size rings for your cylinder.
View attachment 33657

RIngs usually go in this order.

View attachment 33658

View attachment 33659

-BIG DAN:thumb:
Ok. Had them installed wrong and pretty sure the top ring and 2nd ring are too big.
I will look up a video tomorrow that details how to measure them. So am I able to order rings my exact size once I find that out, or I need to get machine tool and cut em myself?

What initially confused me was my manual, it only showed 3 piston rings. Maybe just OEM has 3, Idk.
But it is normal for the Top and 2nd ring to protrude a lil and need to be pressed inward with my hand in order to get piston inside cylinder?
But based on image you shared with me, it has a line at 2 O clock and at 4 oclock, so Im able to put Oil Ring Expander either at 2 or 4 O'clock?
Also checked out some videos. Seems fairly easy to measure ring gap. In videos I noticed everyone pushing piston into cylinder a lil to align ring striaght, to measure gap. I already installed both the cir clips into connecting rod and dnt want to take them out so will need to find another way to make sure rings are aligned straight inside cylinder so I can properly measure gap.
Will try it all after work today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210826-065458_Word.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826-065458_Word.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 1
I suggest you get some hands on help .. even if you have to pay for it .. Education usually comes with fees ...
Too much free education in YT videos and online. That night I had like an hour before I had to lay down for work so was rushing. Throughly researched and watch a bunch of videos at work today. Understand the process now.

Lessons are learned best the hard way. Always do it wrong first, that way you get to do it twice, and you know what not to do the second time. If you fuck it up twice, now were learning something.. probably this time, broke parts that wasnt broke before so you get to fix even MORE shit, which means you are learning more. Its a wonderfully frustrating and educational process.

Good luck!:thumb: