Pictures from the part of my job I enjoy

Snapped some pics today, sent one truck out to winch the misplaced shit sucker up the hill, which resulted in the 20 ton beast sinking into the soft ground, which meant grabbing the old damn near retired truck (which is regretable, some machines are more than a collection of parts, this is one of them) and went to town. Some were taken just for fun, but most were taken as damage control (aka claims regarding property damage made against us, everyone's sue happy)
S6301365.jpg

S6301364.jpg

S6301363.jpg

S6301362.jpg

S6301361.jpg

S6301360.jpg

S6301359.jpg

S6301358.jpg

S6301357.jpg

S6301356.jpg

S6301355.jpg

S6301354.jpg

S6301353.jpg

S6301352.jpg

S6301351.jpg

S6301350.jpg

S6301349.jpg

I have an entire album with pics from lots of different events here
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w280/Yamaha95/crashes/

So what was the deal...

1) Trying to hide in the bushes?
2) Saw another shit hole that needed draining?
3) Saw a short cut to the septic tank behind the house below?
4) Making a special delivery to an unliked neighbor?

:smirk:

So what was the deal...

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Why way over there in the bushes. I dont even see a porta John.:noidea:

So what was the deal...

theres a septic tank way down there that he had came through the day prior with a 4x4 pick up to look at, that said, I still don't see why he thought he could get to it.

theres a septic tank way down there that he had came through the day prior with a 4x4 pick up to look at, that said, I still don't see why he thought he could get to it.

Oh, now it makes sense. Well, sort of.:smirk: Dummy. Thanks to dummies like that you make money!

I'm thinking he got TO it...it was the getting out that he wasn't planning on!!!! :prof: I mean, :bonk: ...:stick:....:gibbs: knuckle head!

James

Staff member
Dang some knarly crashes in there. :shocked:

What's that TV show on Speed called again, Wrecked or something? Pretty cool show. :rocker: