What OS?

• Android

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Apple

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Windows 8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have a oldschool flip phone, and want a smartphone when i get a new job. i have messed with them all. I like iphones for simplicity, windows for compatability/familiarity and android for.... uhhh.... not much except they have the ruggedized phone. What do you have or like? Will 90% likely be Verizon.

I say iphone hands down. Because i know they work and can do what you need. However that's all i have used. I would not mind checking out a One X.

No mater what phone you get, make sure you get a good service provider. No phone is good if you have crappy service and internet.

I say iphone hands down. Because i know they work and can do what you need. However that's all i have used. I would not mind checking out a One X.

No mater what phone you get, make sure you get a good service provider. No phone is good if you have crappy service and internet.
Verizon is my only consideration really for my area.

SRAD97750

Staff member
I know nothing of these new fangled telephones...
BUT, my brother raves about his HTC 3D phone, and I think the 3D tech is pretty cool. -BIG DAN:thumb:

I have had two htc's and my wife has had one and all three have been junk. I have had other andriod phone with no problems. I have an iPhone now for just over a year and it has never had any issues. Plus I set my iphone, ipad and pc all share data seamlessly so it works well for me.

I have had two htc's and my wife has had one and all three have been junk. I have had other andriod phone with no problems. I have an iPhone now for just over a year and it has never had any issues. Plus I set my iphone, ipad and pc all share data seamlessly so it works well for me.
Same experience here. Myself, wife and my son all have Iphones and we have an Ipad. We share the same data plan and Itunes account so if you buy something once you can all share it on all devices. For us it has worked well and also get to keep an eye out on the, uh, devious one:smirk:

iphone-10-the-tallest-iphone-yet.jpg