PEOPLE ARE AWESOME!!!

I'm watching these videos and I can't help but think my generation made this happen.... We lacked the resources (atleast here) to make some of this stuff happen but I love how its evolved and these young adults are just soaring to new heights because we never said "you can't do that"

I'm watching these videos and I can't help but think my generation made this happen.... We lacked the resources (atleast here) to make some of this stuff happen but I love how its evolved and these young adults are just soaring to new heights because we never said "you can't do that"
i blame tony hawk pro skater.

for real tho the video games was a game changer in skateboarding and BMX. i remember when tricks from games started showing up IRL. its all about the visual. if you can picture yourself doing something that makes it so much easier to actually do.

James

Staff member
And I'm willing to bet that the generation before you said the same, as will this one about the next. :thumb:

773773_10151362899712480_697603240_o.jpg
my generation DID pave the way... as the generation before me did
bmx+Jump+Ditch12870371231303929929.jpg

James

Staff member
773773_10151362899712480_697603240_o.jpg
my generation DID pave the way... as the generation before me did
bmx+Jump+Ditch12870371231303929929.jpg
:thumb: And my generation is taking it to the next level with the quadruple back flip and all the other crazy things. Can only imagine what's to come in the next 10-15 years. :shocked:

Sadly you're probably right. :( However thanks to some other awesome people (doctors) more of that stuff is becoming fixable. :thumb: So while we find new ways to kill ourselves they find new ways to save us. :lol:
I was watching some TV last night and saw these guys on snow mobiles doing the big jumps and stunts like the extreme MX. :shocked: Those things are big and heavy and not so easy to get away from.

I was watching some TV last night and saw these guys on snow mobiles doing the big jumps and stunts like the extreme MX. :shocked: Those things are big and heavy and not so easy to get away from.

Yup, like with a quad, once you dump it going up a hill both a human body and the vehicle will travel (back down) the path of least resistance which is usually down the middle ... :eek: