Peezy is here

Hello all my name is Brandon aka Peezy. Im 20 years old and am a website developer. I also love the off road community. Such as desert racing. Other websites I am on are Rdc, f150forum, and thumpertalk.

I ride a 2003 yz250f but recently crashed and had to be life flighted to the hosipital. My helmet fell off when I hit the ground so I am suffering from short term memory loss. But doing a lot better now.

One of the reasons I am joining this forum is to get a group together to come up with a smart phone app for just dirt bikers. I am a web developer and have all the skills to create a phone app so if you wanna help pm me :)

Glad to be apart of this forums and hope to make a few or a lot of good friends here

Not 100% sure but from what my friends said, I didn't strap it. So for all the people that think your helmet can't come off of you don't strap it.... It can and will. I learned the hard way. always strap your helmet!!!

Haha what's up. Should get together and ride when I'm allowed to ride again lol. It's hot here too about 90's love it.

I was thinking a app for people to be able to pull up DIY guides and bike manuals on the go without having the need for a book or computer. That's just the main idea I have other ideas if your interested pm me

Welcome Peezy! Bummer about your crash, hopefully the wiring will re adjust itself.

We have 1 real Canadian here so we could use a Canadian to English app for our I-crap.... Thats how they say Iphone in Canadian.