Part Needed..............

Sir's, yes me CYKSxx7 again... This time I'll make it quick. I need a Part for my 1986 Honda CR250R. No more OEM Parts available, I've tried other means (E-Bay, Amazon) It's been weeks no Part (I need a "Bearing Holder"). Its Part of the HPP Governor System on the earlier CR250's. I'll send a Photo of the Part. I was wondering what too do for a replacement. Is there anyplace I can Contact for Parts... Thank you Sir's...

Attachments

• Broken Bearing Holder.....JPG
    Broken Bearing Holder.....JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 15
Sir's I've been over all the Aftermarket I've also searched overseas (Belgium, London) I've been keeping an Eye on E-Bay, Still NO replacement Part (Release, Bearing Holder). I was thinking about even running the Bike as it
is in this condition. Or possibly a FIX, Could I just TIG Weld a rather large Bead where the Tab's were. I know a very good Welder whom could do this for me. See photo for an example. I gather I could have the Fix formed into almost any object I like. Do you think this would work.... Thank You.....

Attachments

• Broken Bearing Holder FIX.jpg
    Broken Bearing Holder FIX.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 9

SRAD97750

Staff member
This is the Water Pump Bearing release. 19260-KS7-000 or 19260-KS7-010
I would imagine there is a RH clutch cover on ebay with the water pump and plate still intact. Sometimes with old bikes you have to buy larger assemblies to get the smaller part you were after. -BIG DAN:thumb: