P3 Carbon skid plates and pipe guards

anyone know about this company P3 Composites? im considering ordering a skid plate and pipe guard for my ktm 250 from them but they dont have many reviews and seem to be a new company

Not so sure about a composite skid plate. Overloaded aluminum will bend while the composite will fail. It might save you a little weight though.

Not so sure about a composite skid plate. Overloaded aluminum will bend while the composite will fail. It might save you a little weight though.

The one on my kids bike has been hammered pretty good, still looks and functions well. The big difference is the sound rebounding up. The aluminum skid plates really reverberate the noise - not so much with the carbon fiber.

anyone know about this company P3 Composites? im considering ordering a skid plate and pipe guard for my ktm 250 from them but they dont have many reviews and seem to be a new company

My daughter Aka Guppy has one on her FMF Fatty and it has held up very well.
It even survived a Fing Rack Ride :lol:

I have the carbon fiber skid plate on mine and it has been hammered a few times to the point of some small chunks missing but it is still in perfect operating condition and I think it is great. I did get the aluminum guard for the pipe though, just thought it looked better.