Oxygenated or non-oxygenated racing fuel?

I just rebuilt my YZ250F with Stage 1 hotcams, FMF factory 4.1 titanium exhaust with SS powerbomb header, and most importantly, a 13:5 CR Wiseco piston. They told me I need to run 100+ octane gas. I figured I might as well run race fuel, so I need to know a few things. 1. Should I run oxygenated or non-oxygenated? My local mechanic told me to not run oxygenated fuels in race bikes, it makes them run like crap. But from what I've gathered online, it is quite the contrary. Truth is, I have never taken a apart a carb and would much rather not rejet if I don't have to. I would run leaded, but my mom thinks it'll give her cancer (ridiculous), so I'll have to stick with unleaded. I am currently looking at VP C10. What do you suggest?

C10 is a good fuel for that engine. After all that engine work you will need to rejet more than likely to get peak performance.

There T4 is also a pretty ssweet blend.

You can also run a 92 or 93 Octane with a reputable octane booster. (No your cheap auto parts store octane booster.)

C10 is a good fuel for that engine. After all that engine work you will need to rejet more than likely to get peak performance.

There T4 is also a pretty ssweet blend.

You can also run a 92 or 93 Octane with a reputable octane booster. (No your cheap auto parts store octane booster.)
I'll probably run either C10 or T4, depending on whether or not I decide if it should be oxygenated or not. About the jetting: I can watch instructional videos on how to jet the bike, but what I need to know is how do I know what size jets to change them to? Do I listen for a certain noise? Color of the spark plug? Like what? That is key...

Alright i did a little more research and I think Im gonna go with sunoco. VP is outrageously expensive. Even they're cheapest unleaded gas, T4, is 14 bucks a gallon. I've heard bad things about mixing 50/50 race and pump gas too, so idk about that.

Does anybody know sunoco pricing for their race fuels? I cant find it anywhere on the internet

Talk to some local drag racers.They will know where to buy atleast 100octane. Most ATV/dirt bikes shops sell fuel too.

Silkolene, torco, and blendzall make additive to add into premium pump gas.