Husaberg Oversized fuel tanks

I just found out that Safari tanks makes an oversized tank for the current late model Bergs (2009+) . Mind you it is big (comparitively) 16 liter = 4+ gals however I feel it might be a little more trustworthy than the current sub-frame system I have PLUS it'd make for faster filling. It is lke the giant KTM tank that has the built in shrouds... they come in blue, white and translucent...

If I decide NOT to hang up my spurs I'm going to look into this.

Jack at IMS (Clarke) syas they have no intention of developing one at this time nor is it on the radar...

Not only do you need to ride, you need to ride long distances. The berg is fuel injected, right? It should get 50+ mpg. That means decent range on a relatively tiny stock tank.

Not only do you need to ride, you need to ride long distances. The berg is fuel injected, right? It should get 50+ mpg. That means decent range on a relatively tiny stock tank.

yes it's fuel injected. That extra "sub-tank" doesn't give me the warm fuzzies REGARDLESS if I ride or not....:foul:Sorry Carl, that was directeed at Palmer and DickRack! :moon:

I thought you just put big tanks on the bike so when you are going down the road with the bike in the back of your truck, people look at you and say to themselves, "Wow that rider has a big tank mounted up, they must ride some sweet distances"..:noidea:

I thought you just put big tanks on the bike so when you are going down the road with the bike in the back of your truck, people look at you and say to themselves, "Wow that rider has a big tank mounted up, they must ride some sweet distances"..:noidea:

i KNOW.... RIIIIIIIGHT :thumb: