Amatuer Out of Gas + Crow Canyon

Nothin' like Crow canyon.... and nothin' like running out of gas on the track... Riding is so fun when your bike dies right in the middle of the track, isn't it? i love forgetting to check the gas tank.... :doh:

Nothin' like Crow canyon.... and nothin' like running out of gas on the track... Riding is so fun when your bike dies right in the middle of the track, isn't it? i love forgetting to check the gas tank.... :doh:

Sounds like something M33 would do. You must be related :thinking:

James

Staff member
:shocked: Damn kid, you're pretty lucky that that didn't happen on the face of a jump (or in the air). M16.5 --> :crash::cripple:

:cheers: Welcome to DBA, BTW were are the pictures of this ride?

:thinking: Details, we need details. :cry:

So you smoked M33 on the track? :smirk:

Why yes, yes I did! He was behind me for a lap and a half, got ahead of me and I was right behind him. Then he went to roll this one section and I jumped through and passed him. Followed up was a soiled walmart bag and Mihylo off the track :lol: I even let him use the RM250 :moon:

Sounds like you run in second gear and use a recluse :smirk:
Yep, I'm M 16.5
the sad part is that my dad keeps tellin' me to check my gas

They make a sticker for that. It goes on your tank and says "turn the gas on dummy" I think we have all done that.