Oregon Ride Report

First week of October my wife and I, one of the FRQ boys and another couple headed north on our street bikes for a week of fun. We headed up the 395 around Tahoe then up to Oregon and over to the coast for the trek home. We met up with another friend in Walker and he rode with us most of the way. Stopped in a small restaurant in Markleeville before heading around Tahoe. IMG_1497.JPG IMG_1515.JPG IMG_1521.JPG Headed over to Virginia City for lunch and a shot with this beauty. IMG_1553.JPG Made our way up past Eagle Lake which is another one low on water. Made a quick stop for some breakfast snacks and then continued north. IMG_1595.JPG Worked our way through Beatty Oregon to Klamath Falls and up to Crater Lake. IMG_1656.JPG IMG_1680.JPG Crater Lake is beautiful and the water is like a mirror. IMG_1685.JPG Moved on westward along the Umpqua River to the Oregon coast. IMG_1719.JPG IMG_1742.JPG Soon as we hit the coast we ran into this stuff but nothing bad. IMG_1766.JPG Stayed in some nice places along the way but this was in Bandon Oregon and it was really a nice place with a view over the bay. IMG_1776.JPG Heading down the coast is always a perfect ride. IMG_1794.JPG IMG_1799.JPG IMG_1834.JPG Stopped in the redwoods for some looking around. Some of the trees are over 300 feet. IMG_1855.JPG Headed over the Golden Gate and south on the coast highway through Big Sur and beyond.IMG_1925.JPG IMG_1965.JPG Stayed the last night in Cambria and rode home the next day. IMG_1984.JPG What a great trip we had, I love rode trips and next year I plan on going to Colorado.