Old river road.

Well first ride report for :bk2:... It sucks but here we goooo..

Me and my buddy left my house around 3...And headed toward Old river camp.. There is a 4wheeler/truck trail... Decent size loop.. About mid way we get to an old camp site/meet up place.. That we used to have big cook outs at.. Its called Big barn... (There was a... Big barn there :smirk: )... Back water has taken the barn.. But here is whats left...

Bigbarn.jpg

Used to be the local riding hang out spot... Probably alot of babys conceived there also.. Big party spot also. :wink:

Bikes.jpg

Bikes :thumb:

bikewithflag.jpg

bikewithflagsideview.jpg

:lol: Sick flag hombre

rebelflag.jpg

Can tell its quad heaven ^^^ "400ex rules"

Taylorplanking.jpg

I think my buddy is "planking" :lol:

I got like 3 hours of video... Half of it is pointing at the sky.. And the rest is point down at my fender :O.... I aint went through it all yet.... But if i find some that is worth posting .. I will post it up
Cleaned both bikes.. Didnt take pictures of the KLIX..

RMclean.jpg

RMclean1.jpg

rmclean7.jpg

rmclean8.jpg

On the way home from washing the bikes... Smoked a deer in the F150... :cry: ... A strap broke on one of the klx, When we hit.. And it fell over onto my RM .. put a big hickie on my shroud :(.. Heres the truck.

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0199.jpg

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

Finally limped it and hot home around 9pm .. And waited for the popo :pout:

Ride was great... The whole washing/wrecking adventure sucked :O

Thank you come again!

WOW. Great RR with an intense twist ending.
Glad you're ok and had a good time on the bike! That pipe looks awesome. -BIG DAN
Haha.. I dont know about Great... I wish we would have stopped more and got more pictures.. I got alot of video.. Nothing turned out good.. camera was wack.. And not adjusted correctly...

Well first ride report for :bk2:... It sucks but here we goooo..

Me and my buddy left my house around 3...And headed toward Old river camp.. There is a 4wheeler/truck trail... Decent size loop.. About mid way we get to an old camp site/meet up place.. That we used to have big cook outs at.. Its called Big barn... (There was a... Big barn there :smirk: )... Back water has taken the barn.. But here is whats left...

Probably alot of babys conceived there also.. Big party spot also. :wink: Thank you come again!

Any of them named BoBo or Boo Boo ???? :smirk:

Where were you riding? Do you have trails around there?

:shocked: That sucks about the truck, hope you have comp.

Yeah...We have some trails. We used to have like some of the best trails in our area.. But with Southern Illinois having such abundance of nice deer ( GRR) ... All the land has been sold to hunters...

How many deer have you smoked bk?

4 with this truck... Only 3 did damange... First one was when the truck was only a few months old..6k to fix it.. Last time was 9 months ago 2500 to fix it.. And this time

He smoked the deer's sauage :shocked:

Nice ride otherwise BK better than the one I created on yesterdays ride.
There is probably some smoked deer sauge in the radiator ... Already dipped in some antifreeze for that sweeet taste :smirk:

Any of them named BoBo or Boo Boo ???? :smirk:
You know... I've never thought about that :shocked:

If I remember right...he's taken out 3 deer in the 08 Brodozer.

You are correct Chief longbush.

Drive my old f150... Actually my dads now.. As soon as the ins adjuster comes and looks at it.. I will get it driveable till i can get the parts in... And i should be able to keep it on the road and fix it at the same time... Only thing i'll have the shop do is ... Do a leakdown test on the ac system and recharge it.