Old FNG

Haven't risen dirt since college. Used to run a Suzuki TM250 in the 70's. Now, at 63, retired, and with too much time on my hands, I bought a Kawasaki KLX230R. Mostly for trail riding, but I know it will see some track time @ Monster Mountian MX park here in Al. Wanted another 2 stroke, but the YZ250 is the only thing available in my area and at $7500 wasn't what I really needed for trail riding. At $4300 the KLX230R was perfect. Still learning the 4 stroke vs. 2 stroke. To me it's totally different riding techniques.

Haven't risen dirt since college. Used to run a Suzuki TM250 in the 70's. Now, at 63, retired, and with too much time on my hands, I bought a Kawasaki KLX230R. Mostly for trail riding, but I know it will see some track time @ Monster Mountian MX park here in Al. Wanted another 2 stroke, but the YZ250 is the only thing available in my area and at $7500 wasn't what I really needed for trail riding. At $4300 the KLX230R was perfect. Still learning the 4 stroke vs. 2 stroke. To me it's totally different riding techniques.
I may be the wrong one to say but the YZ is an excellent choice for a 2 stroke. Any bike 2006 up will be a prim example of MX and make it what you need in suspension, pipe, and tuning. Very easy to maintain and plenty of parts available. Relatively unchanged since the 2006 but with refined enhancements. So, do not be pass up good deals on a used one. Many have purchased, scared themselves with the power, only to roll it into the back of the garage to collect dust. 3,200 up will bring hours of smiles on a used unit.

I may be the wrong one to say but the YZ is an excellent choice for a 2 stroke. Any bike 2006 up will be a prim example of MX and make it what you need in suspension, pipe, and tuning. Very easy to maintain and plenty of parts available. Relatively unchanged since the 2006 but with refined enhancements. So, do not be pass up good deals on a used one. Many have purchased, scared themselves with the power, only to roll it into the back of the garage to collect dust. 3,200 up will bring hours of smiles on a used unit.

If it’s an RM......2005 and up

How do you make a Suzuki as nice as a YZ? Remove gas cap from Suzuki, roll YZ under and screw on. The ONLY thing Suzy has over YZ is cornering, other than that they are the same except Suzy's parts will dry up like a 75yo lady's vagina. They do not make them anymore since 13 years ago.

yeah yeah yeah.....heard it all before. I’ll ride my dried up RM, you can stick to your yz’s I can’t compete with something that runs on unicorn farts anyways.:prof: