Ok guys I need carb help quick

So here's the situation I decided to do a tune up I cleaned the carb put it back together and after I got it back on the bike I started it up it fired instantly but I realized there was no idle then after I took it for a little ride when I shut it off it was draing gas out the carb I remember there was a hose that was on the part that is draining from but I can't remember if it hooks into another part so here's a pic of what's goin on

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324892828.544567.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324892828.544567.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 45
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324892861.125519.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324892861.125519.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 45
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325187783.262637.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325187783.262637.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 45
That place were its pissing gas out of it a overflow... If you have gas coming out of that, that means you have a float out of adjustment or the float seat is worn. The hose that goes on that, Does nothing... It just lets the gas drain onto the ground instead of draining onto the engine.

That place were its pissing gas out of it a overflow... If you have gas coming out of that, that means you have a float out of adjustment or the float seat is worn. The hose that goes on that, Does nothing... It just lets the gas drain onto the ground instead of draining onto the engine.

Ok that's what I thought but before I cleaned the carb It never did that so u think I just put the float back wrong

I'm with BK on this one - looks like your float is off. It's a pretty easy fix. Unless, of course, you installed one of those Shorties as a replacement for your mainjet.....:smirk:

You can loosen the boots.. and twist the carb sideways... But becareful things might come apart... If you aint got it apart yet turn the fuel on and peck on the bowl with something... It might quit... Sometimes if you twist it around and upside down the float will stick up... (Thats what mine does everytime i take the carb off)