450F Oil leak from drain plug

The last time I went out on my bike I noticed it was leaking oil from underneath, when I got home I thought it may be the copper washer so replaced it, fired it up and left it overnight. In the morning I noticed it had leaked again so I’ve just drained the oil out again and had a look and it looks as though the threads inside have cracked/Disappeared but I can’t say for sure. Is it supposed to be like that?

The last time I went out on my bike I noticed it was leaking oil from underneath, when I got home I thought it may be the copper washer so replaced it, fired it up and left it overnight. In the morning I noticed it had leaked again so I’ve just drained the oil out again and had a look and it looks as though the threads inside have cracked/Disappeared but I can’t say for sure. Is it supposed to be like that?

if the plug tightens up ok look for any dirt on the sealing surfaces where ther washer goes against, if the plug does not tighten and strips the threads, i'd recomend replacing the threads with a heli coil kit.

It’s a kx450f 2014, I think I just need a crush washer to create a seal as the surface where the bolt touches is scratched/Chipped. Maybe even a small bit of sealant

All bolts on a bike have a specific torque value. If it's just tight, you are not their yet, if it 1/4 past stripped, you are screwed.
Check manual for proper torque value, and use correct washer, not just any type drain washer, some need to be the crush type, some just need to be soft copper, or aluminum.

and are stupid expensive and somewhat elusive little creatures. I lightly coat with thread sealer to get a few uses out of them