Ohhh yeahhhhhh

Finally got installing preprints down I think, took me 10 minutes to do both sides with no creases or bubbles. This used to be the most aggravating thing in the world for me, it got bad enough I was paying people to do it :picard:
:)
309500_2344974980131_1122703852_32744204_108381487_n.jpg

:rolleyes: all you had to do is check out my how to on installing graphics and you could have done this a long time ago. :smirk:

YES SIR!, I followed your instructions and had 0 issues on my first backgrounds install ever, it was so easy. Now changing tires is awful, somebody make an easy how to for that.

:rolleyes: all you had to do is check out my how to on installing graphics and you could have done this a long time ago. :smirk:

Not to be a smart ass or anything, but as well written out and as informative as your how to was, it did not address the fact that my exhaust side side pannel is basically a c :shocked:

AS is mine, my sons and every other Dirt bike that I have seen:noidea:

not as bad as mine, I've done preprints on several different honda crf250r's perfect, but mine, its just ridonkulous, and ridiculous to put on.
but, I'd never done it perfect before, even after reading countless how to's including yours, and I'm happy :)

not as bad as mine, I've done preprints on several different honda crf250r's perfect, but mine, its just ridonkulous, and ridiculous to put on.
but, I'd never done it perfect before, even after reading countless how to's including yours, and I'm happy :)

Mine bends very badly in a C, then back up so its like a wave, still no issues