Amatuer OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

I follow the National Enduro Series. Many are changing to the 2 smokes, particularly in the woods. In the Moorestown Michigan enduro, most rode 2 smokes!:prof:

:prof:Then we expect a full report.:banana: I want pics of the pit crew too.

It used to be 2 folks, now its more:smirk:

well I was gonna be his pit crew but he won't sneak me in any good beer :pout: all he wants me to drink is that foo foo beer that you can't even pronounce :smirk:

Wrong! It's brewed in PA! Gosh! You are killing me! Get OUT! :foul:

Yuengling is a PA brew.

Even better, when we go to Potter County in PA to fly fish native trout out of streams, we stop off in St. Mary's, PA, and get FRESH beer from the Straub bewery! It's a local brew that kicks ass! It has the same date on the bottle that we bought it from! :banana: It's cold coming right off the line!:banana: It's cheap and tasty! It makes for a great weekend of fishing, eating, and drinking!

Jax! 10$ says mike drinks Blue Moon :smirk:
Ying-a-ling for the ding-a-ling?:peep:
:lol: :lol:
Wrong! It's brewed in PA! Gosh! You are killing me! Get OUT! :foul:

Yuengling is a PA brew.

Even better, when we go to Potter County in PA to fly fish native trout out of streams, we stop off in St. Mary's, PA, and get FRESH beer from the Straub bewery! It's a local brew that kicks ass! It has the same date on the bottle that we bought it from! :banana: It's cold coming right off the line!:banana: It's cheap and tasty! It makes for a great weekend of fishing, eating, and drinking!

Sorry Buck! Jeeze! Settle down, I'm 14, I don't drink beer anyhow, I drink Monster :prof::smirk::lol: