All Off to Sunday services :devil:

Ride report to follow. Going out with chopnwood and Yama_dawgg for a break in ride on chopnwoods new gold fish. Gonna meet up with Slowerthanu.

Got film? :smirk: :devil:

Ride report to follow. Going out with chopnwood and Yama_dawgg for a break in ride on chopnwoods new gold fish. Gonna meet up with Slowerthanu.

Got film? :smirk: :devil:

don't forget the swimmies:prof:

... Ride safe kids and have some fun..... dont let chopnwood get that new brain bucket all scratchd up...

Had a short day today. I took out Yama_dawgg and he went down pretty hard. He and I made our way back to the truck and home. The rest of the crew stayed and rode. I'll get what pics and vids I have posted up later.

James

Staff member
Had a short day today. I took out Yama_dawgg and he went down pretty hard. He and I made our way back to the truck and home. The rest of the crew stayed and rode. I'll get what pics and vids I have posted up later.
Is he alright?

Yes, left arm is a little sore. He has some gravel rash on his left hip. I screwed up and clipped his left handle bar sending him to the ground. :picard:

He says he owes me one :eek:

I guess that will teach him not to try and post up any dirt nap photos of his old man.:devil: