Oakley sunglasses

#1.

But are you buying these for looks? I get sunglasses to protect my eyes from debris and the sun when i'm working outside. $2 ANSI certified cheapies from sams club do :D

I lost 2 pair of Okley's last weekend :cry: ... One pair i tried to throw in my boat from the river.... And other pair flew off my head like 65mph

Either way... Do you know those damn things don't float. My next pair i pay money for will float! :prof:

I lost 2 pair of Okley's last weekend :cry: ... One pair i tried to throw in my boat from the river.... And other pair flew off my head like 65mph

Either way... Do you know those damn things don't float. My next pair i pay money for will float! :prof:
:lol: I'm sorry but I had to laugh, they should go to a better home :prof:

1 if i HAD to take one of the 3.

you should get some Hoovens tho. they are fairly priced and are true polarized. i havent gone back since i started getting em.

What I ended up getting myself, $130 since option one got sold out of the Oakley vult. I just coughed it up, and am happy I did, I wanted a pair for years. So ladies and gentlemen, Oakley Jupiters :thumb: Polarized4e80eb47670ff.jpg