NY 2014 The search for the ridgeline.

So first things first is PBK traveled all the way from Reno area to come ride with me so super kudos to you buddy. we showed up Monday morning and first thing on the list is get those kids on the bikes...
IMG_1620+-+Copy.JPG

got all set up and pbk and i were off to find the ridgelines. i didnt take any camera with me but we rode by it prolly 4 times not seeing the entrance but had a great ride all the way to the north side of the park anyway. we came back to camp.
IMG_1653+-+Copy.JPG

then got on the phones internet to look up. i now had a better idea of where it was so off we go. we find it right as the sun is going down and its like riding blind. cant see the trail what so ever. so we enjoy the view and back to camp where kids are ungearing.
IMG_1679+-+Copy.JPG

IMG_1716.JPG

i enjoyed myself and the weather was awesome.
IMG_1694+-+Copy.JPG

the next day was straight to the ridgline. PBK had the save of his life. literally the worst spot to staul he does it but gets it bumped somehow :lol:...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8xYcB-FYpg&feature=share&list=UUId9d2NIHc6KFKywQSaVEFQ
after a fun day of riding it was time for this...
IMG_1615+-+Copy.JPG

which went well i thought.,..
IMG_1700+-+Copy.JPG

the aftermath
IMG_1705.JPG

Last edited:
So first things first is PBK traveled all the way from Reno area to come ride with me so super kudos to you buddy. we showed up Monday morning and first thing on the list is get those kids on the bikes...
IMG_1620+-+Copy.JPG

got all set up and pbk and i were off to find the ridgelines. i didnt take any camera with me but we rode by it prolly 4 times not seeing the entrance but had a great ride all the way to the north side of the park anyway. we came back to camp.
IMG_1653+-+Copy.JPG

then got on the phones internet to look up. i now had a better idea of where it was so off we go. we find it right as the sun is going down and its like riding blind. cant see the trail what so ever. so we enjoy the view and back to camp where kids are ungearing.
IMG_1679+-+Copy.JPG

IMG_1716.JPG

i enjoyed myself and the weather was awesome.
IMG_1694+-+Copy.JPG

the next day was straight to the ridgline. PBK had the save of his life. literally the worst spot to staul he does it but gets it bumped somehow :lol:...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8xYcB-FYpg&feature=share&list=UUId9d2NIHc6KFKywQSaVEFQ
after a fun day of riding it was time for this...
IMG_1615+-+Copy.JPG

which went well i thought.,..
IMG_1700+-+Copy.JPG

the aftermath
IMG_1705.JPG

I don't think I could ride those ridge lines. :chicken: