Now this is how you ride a 2 Stroke

The 4t mx bike is the easier to ride option:thumb: easier means faster with less effort

Hey..

I like you again :prof: :thumb:

That dude kicks it! The one valueable thing I learned is when your in a battle with someone on the track, take the inner line as much as possible, because its your back tire againt their front if things get stcickey trickey :prof: Just Sayin!

you know whats funny to me... you 2t guys are the only ones i hear complaining and "talking shit" about 4t. You dont hear 4t guys doing this... so do you 2t guys have some kind of complexion?
I have one of each, so I do not have an issue with either.

you know whats funny to me... you 2t guys are the only ones i hear complaining and "talking shit" about 4t. You dont hear 4t guys doing this... so do you 2t guys have some kind of complexion?

If you mean by "you don't hear 4t guys doing this" you mean you?? then yeah I agree.. I don't hear you talking about them, but go to other fourms and you will :prof: It is has been a back and forth tit for tat that has been going on for quite sometime now. Nothing new,,, I just think its funny :lol: and Yes I have a complexion, nice a tone from this summer. :smirk:

James

Staff member
Hey :focus:

:prof: Enough with this 2 vs 4 debate; all of you shut up, sit back, and enjoy these videos for what they are. :ride:

Is that clear enough for all of you or do you need me to draw a picture? :smirk: