Noob in LA

Hello all,

Im primarily a street bike guy. i just moved to LA and wanted to get the best of both worlds so I picked up YZ250f. I see there are only a few places here to ride so Im hoping some of you vets will show me around.

Hello all,

Im primarily a street bike guy. i just moved to LA and wanted to get the best of both worlds so I picked up YZ250f. I see there are only a few places here to ride so Im hoping some of you vets will show me around.

Welcome to DBA :cheers:

The SoCal morning crew will give you a run down on what's available.

Welcome. I'm still pretty new into the dirt bike world but this site helps a lot. Lots of us socal guys that will chime in I'm sure. All great guys to ride with. Tune in and come on the next ride!

Hello all,

Welcome to DBA... As for only a "few" places to ride. Don't know of the places you speak of nor what kind of riding you are considering however if you're wanting to do mainly "off road" then 1 of the "few" places is the Mojave desert. :thumb: Do some browsing on here in the California West area (or whatever it's called) and look for Ride Reports... that'll give you some idea of what's out here. And let us not forget LPNF (Los Padres National Forrest)... :ride:

James

Staff member