Noob from Canada!

Hey guys, new to this forum! I hope the activity is good here! I have a wife and 4 kids that I share riding with! We all recently entered our first xc race and thoroughly enjoyed it! I have 6 bikes and yes I'm constantly working on them! Lol
Bikes are: yamaha yz125, yamaha ttr 125, yamaha pw80, yamaha pw50, honda xr200 and a honda crf100!
Cheers!
Mark

Are all Canadians related, eh, I have a good buddy eh, in Manitoba eh, by the name of Natural Edgeeh here on DBA eh.

Just messing with you. Welcome to this forum, it can be dead some days but there are regulars also. I am the resident ASS and really a nice stand up guy truethfully. There are some funny guys and good nick names here so stick about and keep in touch. What year is the YZ 125? I have 5 2002 250's, 1 2001 125, 1 2000 125, and just sold a 2001 125. I go through them and resale as a restored unit. 3 of the 2002's are my two sons and mine. Look in the Yamaha section for info. Take care....
1 wife 27 years, 6 kids, 4 ride, 2 boys 4 girls, age 27 to 19. busy... I have 16 bikes right now and had 17 about two hours ago.

Welcome Mark.....pretty much what ASS, er Gary said is correct about DBA. Not a big forum, but friendly and knowelgable people here. Nice collection of bikes by the way, make sure you post up some pics of em all.

Holy crap! Thought I was a busy guy! Lol
My yz is a 2001 I just got it a couple Weekes ago! So far loving it!

Are all Canadians related, eh, I have a good buddy eh, in Manitoba eh, by the name of Natural Edgeeh here on DBA eh.

Just messing with you. Welcome to this forum, it can be dead some days but there are regulars also. I am the resident ASS and really a nice stand up guy truethfully. There are some funny guys and good nick names here so stick about and keep in touch. What year is the YZ 125? I have 5 2002 250's, 1 2001 125, 1 2000 125, and just sold a 2001 125. I go through them and resale as a restored unit. 3 of the 2002's are my two sons and mine. Look in the Yamaha section for info. Take care....
1 wife 27 years, 6 kids, 4 ride, 2 boys 4 girls, age 27 to 19. busy... I have 16 bikes right now and had 17 about two hours ago.

So Mark, do you know or are you a relative of Nedge? :smirk:

Or maybe the Oulet family in onterio. Eh?

Get those photos up or I'm going to loose interest.

Welcome Mark.....pretty much what ASS, er Gary said is correct about DBA. Not a big forum, but friendly and knowelgable people here. Nice collection of bikes by the way, make sure you post up some pics of em all.

Don't listen to this guy, he was adopted by the ASS family, he is a cousin, first name Dumb. :wave: