New to bikes, What is this worth? 2008 RMZ 250

It really depends on the area you live in and of course the condition of the bike. I just bought that exact bike in IN really clean like that one for 1100 less. Look around you can get a better deal this time of the year in your area

What are you trading for it?

BTW welcome to DBA! :cheers:

Thanks! I'm trading it for a computer that i built, Its worth ~ 1800 at the moment so i didn't want to loose on this deal. And wow, there are quite a few deals out there.

Can anyone tell me their opinion on the Rmz 250? I have always been a 4-wheeler guy and know absolutely nothing about bikes. Only bike i have ever had was a crf 50 ha.

James

Staff member
Thanks! I'm trading it for a computer that i built, Its worth ~ 1800 at the moment so i didn't want to loose on this deal. And wow, there are quite a few deals out there.

If the guy wants to do that trade I'd go for it. FYI 08's are in the $2,000 price range (give or take a few $100) around here. BTW we're practically neighbors, I'm over by Elkhart. You plan on riding track and/or trails?
Can anyone tell me their opinion on the Rmz 250?
JAX or Mike should be able to give there input on that, however keep in mind that they tend to be biased in favor of RM. :smirk:

If the guy wants to do that trade I'd go for it. FYI 08's are in the $2,000 price range (give or take a few $100) around here. BTW we're practically neighbors, I'm over by Elkhart. You plan on riding track and/or trails?

JAX or Mike should be able to give there input on that, however keep in mind that they tend to be biased in favor of RM. :smirk:

I can't answer as I just picked this bike up and have not had a chance to ride it yet. I am trying to come up with a reason why I need to ride it before clay does. I am thinking safety test to make sure it's safe. You know "I better make sure it's safe to ride before you take off on it son" :smirk:

Oh wow that's awesome, are there any good trails around here? I have always rode trails up in Michigan, but i work right across from the motoplex in laotto and wouldn't mind getting into track riding.

James

Staff member
Oh wow that's awesome, are there any good trails around here? I have always rode trails up in Michigan, but i work right across from the motoplex in laotto and wouldn't mind getting into track riding.

Never rode trails but I've been told that Michigan is about the best in the area. Never made it down to MotoPlex but also heard it's pretty good. There's a number of "private" tracks in this area, if you ever need help getting hooked up with one just send me a message. :thumb:

Never rode trails but I've been told that Michigan is about the best in the area. Never made it down to MotoPlex but also heard it's pretty good. There's a number of "private" tracks in this area, if you ever need help getting hooked up with one just send me a message. :thumb:

Sounds good to me! Thanks for the help, i am going ahead with the deal and should be making my way home with my first real bike tomorrow :)