New Ride Park.

Do you want a riding haven?

• Yeah, of course I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, its not worth it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi guys, My name is Jason and Im new.

When you drive along the highway, do you ever look out the window into the empty paddocks and just picture yourself 5th gear tapped? Open throttle in the open paddock.

Every time for the last 10 years and counting, I do.

I live in Bendigo Victoria, and for as long as I can remember Ive wanted to own and run a successful ride park. Not just a one track thing, I want to provide tracks to suit all levels of motocross, enduro, fmx and even supermoto. I want to have events there I want it to be a place anyone with any type of bike can come, camp and do what they love. Just like I want to do.

I know its not something that you can just DO I know it does, can and will take YEARS to have all that.
I know you need staff, maintanance, wavers, money all sorts of crazy costly stuff.

I want to invest in land, then I need it approved by the council. But for the machines and stuff I want to use crowd funding, can it be done? Is it worth it? Is it profitable? Can I make a living giving the riders life?

I have friends and family that are in councils, I have access to tradies that will help me out cheaper than than ones I dont know and I have access to temporary machinery. I even have access to a lawyer and accountant.

But is it even worth Trying?