Pro New Pro Motocross Track/Event in Indiana for 2014

James

Staff member
About time we get some more love in this region, SoCal isn't the only one with a big moto following. Heck DC (MX Sports) even said this "The Indianapolis SX at Lucas Oil Stadium is one of the most popular SX races of all so it's obvious there is a lot interest and people in that region."

Here's what he had to say about this track (and Glen Helen).
"The whole schedule will be announced soon, but in the meantime, I would plan on being at Glen Helen on May 24, 2014, and in Crawfordsville, Indiana, on August 16, 2014. There's a pretty awesome track built by Marc Peters that's coming together well out there..."

And some photos curiosity of DC:

s1200_IMG_1803.jpg

s1200_IMG_1808.jpg

s1200_IN_copy.jpg

s1200_IN2_copy.jpg

s1200_IN3.jpg

s1200_IN4.jpg

s1200_IndianaInfield.jpg

About time we get some more love in this region, SoCal isn't the only one with a big moto following. Heck DC (MX Sports) even said this "The Indianapolis SX at Lucas Oil Stadium is one of the most popular SX races of all so it's obvious there is a lot interest and people in that region."

Here's what he had to say about this track (and Glen Helen).
"The whole schedule will be announced soon, but in the meantime, I would plan on being at Glen Helen on May 24, 2014, and in Crawfordsville, Indiana, on August 16, 2014. There's a pretty awesome track built by Marc Peters that's coming together well out there..."

And some photos curiosity of DC:

View attachment 18725

View attachment 18726

View attachment 18727

View attachment 18728

View attachment 18729

View attachment 18730

View attachment 18731

Awesome... looking at the track direction, I can't see where the top (flat) part connects to the hilly section... kind of cool having both flat then drop into the woods...