New Parts Box

Tired of forgetting small parts every time i would go to the track/trails i decided to look for a cheap box to carry and organize all the spare parts i would need while i'm riding.

After looking around at different options this box i got from walmart seemed to be the best option. It had "Tackle box" style organizers up top, which was a big plus as i knew i could use that for bolts, plugs, etc. I was able to throw extra sprockets, tubes, fuel line, cables, rags, and all the extra fluids in the bottom and still have space to spare.

Keep in mind i have an extra tool kit i already bring with me so this box is just for parts. Its still not complete as i seem to not have any extra chains at the moment, and i am also out of spark plugs. Plus i don't even have any duct tape!
0073116101806_500X500.jpg

DSC00701.JPGDSC00702.JPGDSC00703.JPG

I'm going riding tomorrow so i'll get to try her out (well actually hopefully i dont :smirk:). But if you don't have one yet, get one! Its already saved me the frustration of trying to remember to pack everything before you leave for a day of riding