New here from Chicago

Hi all,

I'm Thomas and I'm French from Chicago IL.

Unless I ride a Honda CRF250 from time to time for fun I recently got into off-road forums since my boss decided to ditribute dirtbikes aluminum protectors. But this is not the purpose here. I just discovered that it would be fun to ride more and meet true passionate people and riders and share some experiences.

My former bike when I was in France was a Ducati 900 Monster. I hope you won't exclude me from the forum for that offense !! LOL

Many thanks

Thomas

SRAD97750

Staff member
Je suis un Bourbonnais, Je ne parle pas du tout français!
Welcome to the forum! Post up some photos of your ride! -BIG DAN:thumb:

frenchie...........................
jgirard-sbc.jpg

Thank you all for your messages!
I'm glad I'm accepted even if in former life I owned a street bike!
Do you guys know some good dirtbike fan clubs or meeting around Chicago or in Illinois?

Thomas

Thank you all for your messages!
I'm glad I'm accepted even if in former life I owned a street bike!
Do you guys know some good dirtbike fan clubs or meeting around Chicago or in Illinois?

Thomas

There are some threads posted here bout street bikes also, if it has two wheels, post it up. Just keep in mind though......dirt is for fun, the pavement is for getting there, glad you feel welcome.

I agree, after re reading my post, thought I'd add, I'd love to ride street, however it scares the crap outa me. I feel very comfortable in the dirt, it's the other vehicles on the street I want nothing to do with.