New from Chicago SW Burbs

Greetings all, just joined, but long time rider. Now teaching my 6 yo daughter to ride (KTM50) and my 8 yo son (CRF80F), and I rider a yamaha 125. Looking for other parents with kids who ride in the area, and we live right on miles of trails for riding (Nice not to have to trailer bikes). Glad to be here, and while I'm somewhat new to DB's myself, I've been riding/racing street bikes my whole life.

Welcome to the forum Monty. son looks like he's not afraid to air it out, maybe a Mx bike in the near future. Pretty good form too which isn't easy to have jumping a trail bike. Mine started at 4 w/ training wheels and is about to be 19 and sometimes I can hang with him for a lap or two. Prepare yourself!

Greetings all, just joined, but long time rider. Now teaching my 6 yo daughter to ride (KTM50) and my 8 yo son (CRF80F), and I rider a yamaha 125. Looking for other parents with kids who ride in the area, and we live right on miles of trails for riding (Nice not to have to trailer bikes). Glad to be here, and while I'm somewhat new to DB's myself, I've been riding/racing street bikes my whole life.

Some of my most memorable rides have been with my kids, now they are grown and have their own kids, but they still ride with me. Seeing how far they have come from ripping on their 85 in first gear in circles, to now managing technical trails and conquering gnarly hill climbs......welcome to DBA Tim.

Welcome! I grew up in that area, but now I'm down south. I mostly ride out in Casey now, so if you're ever looking for a track day down at LTM we could hook up (they just opened a new AX track too which I have yet to ride). I don't have any kids, but still fun to get out and ride xD

Anyway, good community here :) I often become a ghost around here when I have opportunities to ride (as you can see by my post count xD) but you'll probably see me more active as it gets cold out here :(

-RageD