new bike!

Ya I did a bit of searching, and around 700$ is what most are going for in good condition, you its think it's good though? For other to learn clutch on

You are going to be breaking a lot of stuff on this bike if you are using it to teach people how to ride. Plus that tank is metal, so be ready for some nice dents. I would not pay more than $500 since it is almost 12 years old.

My ex g/f had one of these... Same year too i believe, Never had any problems with it. But it was a DOG .... I'm talking like .9 hp. I would never get one :lol:

They're decent. kinder slow(but not like what BK is talking about, that 94ish got to his head...) but great for a beginner. I can't see the ad but if it's titled and in good condition 800 sounds reasonable to me. But my bike market around here seems higher than other areas.

Any idea what the "going rate" is for that type of bike (make-similar/model-similar/size/year)? Then add condition, miles/hours, etc... That's how you tell if the price is in the ball park. Then you come right out and aks the guy how he came up with the price he's asking. If he says it's based on other ads, ask to see them if possible or where he saw them and check it out.

You just might find that $675 is too high... :thumb: