New and in San Diego, CA area!!!!!

Hay all:

New to this forum and looking for quad riders in the southern California area. Not sure if I'm in the right place.

Gave up on the two wheel dirt stuff after braking too many things... On me. So, it's quads for me.

Interested in finding a group that does camping, hunting, fishing in the boonies in and around Southern CA - preferably in the San Diego, Riverside, Orange County areas. Any input would be great!!!!!

welcome.

i am in the San Diego area. I dont give a shit what you ride as long as you are not herp a derp in the head. I dont know much as far as the hills for quads in teh San Diego area but there is always Ocotillo Wells. You can ride pine valley and Corral Canyon out near pine valley but their is sections i ride there that a quad jsut wont be able to make and are legally 2 wheel only trails.

:wave: Welcome to the spot. It's all good on whatever you ride. I have a couple Quads in the coral, but I do not live in the SD area, but a couple hours north. Depending on the quad you have, I may be able to direct you to a Quad/UTV site. :devil:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Welcome! We are glad to have you! Not sure on riding out there in SD, but I know there's endless riding for quads out by me in the high desert. Glad to have you out for a ride anytime! -BIG DAN:thumb:

Hay all:

New to this forum and looking for quad riders in the southern California area. Not sure if I'm in the right place.

Gave up on the two wheel dirt stuff after braking too many things... On me. So, it's quads for me.

Interested in finding a group that does camping, hunting, fishing in the boonies in and around Southern CA - preferably in the San Diego, Riverside, Orange County areas. Any input would be great!!!!!

I am in san diego! El Cajon! i go fishing! (pouching lakes/pounds we find on Google maps lol) and ride the hills and desert a lot! Welcome to the forums!