Need Your Help Deciding

Going to start looking at buying a car here pretty soon and wanted your guys oppinion on whether to get a truck(to haul the bikes to tracks mainly) or get a car, I could sell my bike and get pretty decent first car, I'd have around 5000$ after Id of sold the bike, but I want your guys opinion, also my dad does have a trailer and truck I could borrow if I needed to, but an extra 2100$ for my bike is sounding tempting :(

Help me decide please!

James

Staff member
If you can borrow your dads truck, to haul your bike around, get a cheap car. Also don't go and spend all of your savings on a car.

If you can borrow your dads truck, to haul your bike around, get a cheap car. Also don't go and spend all of your savings on a car.
Well, we already know he isn't too bright from his last thread, and that he thinks his parents are idiot losers.... sooo....mhhh :thinking:

It's not a pickup, it's just a Tahoe, what kind of car do you suggest? I wanted an eclipse or something

James

Staff member
get a small pos old car or small truck. You already have somehting to haul the bikes and your first car is going to be destryoed by you, friends, and anything you wreck into. And like james said NEVER drain your account. Plates in ohio are 70$ plus insurance on my 96 ranger is 80$ a month and then add gas...its alot. Also stay away from anything 4wd as your first unless you want to be tempted to do stupid things and then pay more for repairs. Just my 2cents, but as a fellow teen and seeing the misktakes of others i seem to think its decent :smirk: