Pro National Hare and Hound comes to New Mexico

You should check it out. NH&Hs are a blast. I chased them all years ago and you get to ride against talent from all over.
I have a hard enough time keeping up with the local pro's, let alone someone like Ricky Brabec, its just gonna suck getting lapped every lap

I have a hard enough time keeping up with the local pro's, let alone someone like Ricky Brabec, its just gonna suck getting lapped every lap

It's not winning the race that matters it's the experience gained by following someone that fast even for only a little bit. That's why I ride A practice.

JCR runs the crf450x which has never been up dated outside of bng
By the way Brabec (#2) lapped me at the start of lap 3, it was a fairly severe left hander with a drop off into a gulley with a tree right there at the apex of the corner (outside) he hit the corner doing probably 70 and never once did I hear him let off.

Ha ha awesome Well congrats on the finish! Always an adventure that's for sure.. I really miss racing.
My buddy here top fives the local pro class and he hit the gncc limestone 100 last month and got lapped 3 times by Russell, Bach and the boys! The pros make it look so easy..