My new redneck mobile

I always feel so dirty when I post a 4 wheeler on here but I am sure I'll be needing some insight from y'all.
Picked it up for 400 bucks not running. Had a few too many beers and decided to pull the stator cover off the night I brought it home :lol: Currently awaiting arrival of a new gasket, replacement bolts for a few rusty ones, a spark plug, and an oil filter.

When I asked the kid what scenario did the 4 wheeler stop running he said he made it to the end of his driveway and it just died, from that he gathered it needed an entirely new carburetor. Keep in mind while I tell you this the entire 4 wheeler was put together not taken apart at all.... The clamp on the engine side of the carburetor was totally missing. I pull the slide out and there's no needle :lol: WHAT THE FRICK! Since I had one of these Bayou's a few years ago I had some left over carburetor parts so I popped a needle in it, cleaned the carb that looks like it just came out of the mikuni factory, popped it all back together, did some ghetto spark plug stuff and it fired right up. Though, it wasn't running well I wasn't able to further go over it because of the oil pouring out of the stator cover. I always go on a ramble here sorry about that.

Here's some pics.

no I did not make the ghetto light bar mount

15540335_10202837243689548_1584033644_o.jpg

15595784_10202837243729549_634812817_o.jpg

My friends call these things farm equipment. I think they are great, not a high speed death trap and very functional, the way they should be. Looks pretty clean and the light bar is a nice touch. :hug:

Just dont burn it or let some bunch of mehicans sideswipe you and all will be well!
I had a kawa trike with a tow hitch and many a spark was flung from wheelying around so go have some fun before you flip it for bucks!