MY-GREEN?-BEAST

I made a few upgrades to my bike over the course of winter, check them out.

MY-BLUE/GREEN-BEAST

Powder coated frame (candy-lime green) works connection frame guards, cycra mud flap blue acerbis plastics with YZ style rear fender. factory effects green seat cover with seat bump. FMF powercore 4 exhaust. Dirt skins fork covers (blue)
IMG_0211_zpsbf08f29b.jpg

Handle Bars are the same color, Moose bark busters with MSR large hand shields. Vapor soon to be mounted. Bleed on the fly fork bleeder (seen on brake clamp)

IMG_0222_zps3ddc013c.jpg

Ricochet skid plate, powerbomb header with exhaust wrap, CV4 radiator hoses. It is a little dirty since i took it for a ride on the street.

IMG_0223_zps2fb5ebaf.jpg

Battery tender

IMG_0220_zps8c092092.jpg

Acerbis tail light hooked up to hydraulic brake switch for brake light.

IMG_0216_zpsd514f85e.jpg

Warp 9 Racing complete wheels. Blue rim, green hub, black spokes, green spoke npples

(front)
IMG_0214_zps27ff866c.jpg

(rear) same color with Michelin starcross itermediate to hard terrain tire
IMG_0213_zpsc3c86352.jpg

My old wheels with street tires.

IMG_0206_zpsd37bcd41.jpg

I am still looking to add a few things. Including clutch cover, new head light, brake pedal, shift lever.

I replaced all of the bearings in the suspension, swing arm, steering stem, and in my old wheels. I had a mechanic go through the engine to make sure it was still sound, he said there is nothing wrong with it. The street wheels will be easy to swap out when i decide to go for a cruise on the town. It was a lot of work, but i think it was worth it. The bike looks really good in person. I cant wait to go tearing through the hills.

Well I cant seem to find the site i made them on. I thought i saved them to my favorties. Now I cant seem to find any site to make custom graphics. You know any?

Here is the gear i want, only i have tech 3 boots and I probably wont be standing like that any time soon. The orange will be replaced with green, this was just a default photo from Thors sight

29102555B_zps87936737.jpg