Injured My Dad

On thursday, my dad suffered a heart attack, he was admitted to the local hospital, and after a while he check out good enough to return home. On Monday, he started having chest pains again that eventually subsided, my Mom drove him up to Albuquerque to be closer to a heart speciality center. They were originally going to put a stint in, but as it turns out, my dad is one of 15% of the population that is born with 2 arteries rather than 3, and that a stint won't work, they're going to have to do open heart surgery to correct the problem, my family has rather poor health insurance and this would cost a small fortune.

How old is your dad? With all the medication these days they will have some way to help him out. Your DBA gang sends you and your family positive vibes all the way. :thumb:

in the middle of the night he had a massive heart attack and the doctors had to use a probe just to get it to stop. He is currently unconscious and they are moving forward with the operation.

He was a smoker, which is what the doctors are labeling as the chief reason for all this, so if you smoke, take this as a warning.