All MX573 or Bust....

Headed out to MX573 today..

Today is Hollywoods 1st day on a big bike only, so hopefully he can have fun still.... He will be riding the borrowed Kaboom 125 smoker.. next weekend the KX and then finally a 250 of his own...
Anyone wanna buy an RM85L?
video much later.... lol

http://www.mx573practicetrack.com/

Ok, So finally home... Bikes are washed... the loaner Kaboom went back to its owner about 15 mins ago and I'm showered....
The track was total shit today. Its a good track to bring a newb cause all the jumps have bipasses and its never crowded. Since the boy likes this place and its cheap and it does have big jumps for me we went..
Anyway, back to the hate...... It ended up being somewhat crowded and a bunch of quads too..There was 10" of dust everywhere and as if that isnt slippery enough, when he watered the track you ended up with a 1/2 inch of grease on top of blue groove. Not Good... He hasnt ripped the dirt in 2 months atleast so its all hardpacked and the accleration bumps and braking bumps were about 2 ft deep and everywhere! WTF? I'm a little annoyed but the kid had a blast, rode the 125 all day and will be making the switch to a KX250 next week until we can find him a suitable RM125 or a new rmz250f... he did mention that he wanted a 125 now because of how much fun he had on the ktm. Keep in mind he didn't do any big jumps and wasnt running it at 30 thousand rpms like he is supposed to either but he did have fun....:thumb:
video later...

Hey Mihylo! Sounds like Hollywood had fun! I'd say he is ready to grow into a 250, but at his age, if he wants a 125 zinger, that may be best!

Yeah, a real bike you know the brand KTM :P

He's actually going to try a ktm250f today... buddy just had his built and worked...

Sell the Rm85, Kx250, yz125, ttr125, kx80 and buy that boy a bike!!!!
You are awful pushy.... yeah gonna sell some bikes and get it going... He says he'll ride the KX250 until we get him another bike but he's also gonna be paying for it himself this time... He did help with his 85 tho..

Hey Mihylo! Sounds like Hollywood had fun! I'd say he is ready to grow into a 250, but at his age, if he wants a 125 zinger, that may be best!

I'm hoping a RM125 then I can ride it :thumb: not to mention its cheaper all around..... It will also make him a better rider over all... He did willingly ride my RM250 for 2 laps but he was shaky... :eek:

he needs a 250 smoker, maybe a nice CR:smirk:

and you sir need a kick in the nuts!:foul:

How's your hot mom J-mac? :smirk: