MX Unplugged Game

James

Staff member
i will be looking for this at target :lol:

and how cool gopro is onboard with it as well.
From their site. :hail:
The companies and riders displayed in this game have generously donated the use of their likeness and logos. A portion of the sales from this game will support the Asterisk Mobile Medical Center.

ohh yea target had it ...
IMAG0476.jpg

ok so i played a game withe the kid. It is a pretty simple game. the cards are similar to UNO. different colors with numbers on em. those are the move cards. you have to pair 2 or more and you get to move that many spaces. if you land on a upgrade spot you get a upgrade which lets you move +1 more spot. opponents have deep rut and block pass cards they can play on your turn to slow you down. Definitely more of a kids game but you could turn it into a drinking game somehow.

i definitely see myself playing with the kids ... dont regret adding it to my collection of board games :)
IMAG0477.jpg

James

Staff member
ok so i played a game withe the kid. It is a pretty simple game. the cards are similar to UNO. different colors with numbers on em. those are the move cards. you have to pair 2 or more and you get to move that many spaces. if you land on a upgrade spot you get a upgrade which lets you move +1 more spot. opponents have deep rut and block pass cards they can play on your turn to slow you down. Definitely more of a kids game but you could turn it into a drinking game somehow.

i definitely see myself playing with the kids ... dont regret adding it to my collection of board games :)
IMAG0477.jpg
Yeah I figured that it was geared more for kids, however I still want to get one as it's probably the only Motocross board game out there. Plus part of the proceeds go to the Asterisk's Medical Unit. :thumb:

BTW to bad not all the games come with that extra sticker. :lol:

ps... the game can feel really short so some modification of rules are prolly in order... it says first to finish line wins but we will prolly make laps as it goes in like 5 mins otherwise.

also there is a block pass card and the rules jsut say you get to go 1 space in front of the bike in front of you... so if someone is 20 spaces do i get to go in front of em or do they have to be 1 spot in front. it does not clarify. i think we will modify the rules a little to make it better