MX Track Day

Well GMan got his wish. I finally took him back to the track to try his hand at MX racing. The last time he was on this track he was on his KX 65 4 or 5 years ago. Way back then he crashed on the back stretch jump and got ran over by the guy behind him. That was enough for me to stop the mx racing. So fast forward to the 250. GMan has had a few track days here and there and really wanted to do the Friday night under the lights racing. So off we went. Here are a couple of pics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371277088.976812.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371277101.709568.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371277119.244315.jpg

How do I load video from the iPhone :noidea:

Is your roadmaster calling #5 out and saying you will embarrass me? :thinking: maybe the modded TTR will hang. I could use the horn when passing and my turn signals in the corners. :devil:

Your nothing but a washed up desert guy. I'm fat, old and slow I'm pretty sure I could give you a race on the track. Bring it on. :poke:

By the way, I get in 3rd gear with the roadmaster! :moon:

Your nothing but a washed up desert guy. I'm fat, old and slow I'm pretty sure I could give you a race on the track. Bring it on. :poke:

By the way, I get in 3rd gear with the roadmaster! :moon:
Oh it's on now fat boy :poke: tell you what, you can have your 3rd gear roadmaster pile, I'll stay in 2nd the whole time.

Nice! It's about time you let him back out there. :ride:
Hey who invited the short guy with the lens?.....:thinking: speaking of lens, shorty fly out here and document this event, it's about all you're good for now anyways. Not like you would spin some laps on a dirt scooter. :stirthepot: